Sunday

Art Journal Sansarian Illlustrations Done!





I make these pages on illustration board and in all different sizes. As it flips it creates new combinations of images, color and balance. It's a fun way to work and a bit more complex and challenging. I'm working on a video flip of the whole thing and hopefully it will be ready this afternoon. I cannot fit anymore pages in these three ring binder attachment so I will work in a regular old book for a while. Now I'd better do so more writing. It is interesting to see this story unfold visually and very theraputic for writers block. Its is not really a block it is just I'm a visual person and I need a quick reference to keep me motivated and entertained. For more information and speed mixed media video's go to  Liverson2's Youtube Channel. Now go get creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment